Monday, April 7, 2014

Want: Jang Yi Kyung’s wardrobe from Bride of the Century by Fangirl Ciel

I may always be tempted to punch Yi Kyung in the face whenever she appears in Bride of the Century, but how I adore her personal style. Disregarding her evil smirks and gaze, I love her classic style dresses that always look fashionable and tasteful.

While Na Doo Rim may be one of my favorite drama heroines ever, let’s face it, she can not exactly be considered a style icon right? Doo Rim’s style fits her very busy schedule so she always opts to wear something comfortable. She loves wearing loose hoodies, long sleeves and sweaters. I must say that I sometimes dress like Doo Rim do, but I do it on days where I feel fat and not feel well. 






Don't be sad Doo Rim, Yi Kyung may be more fashionable but we all know who Kang Joo falls in love with ;)


On the other hand, Yi Kyung loves to wear tight dresses and very short skirts. She always pulls it off, because have you seen Jang Yin Sung’s body? She is hot! She is slim but with just the right amount of curves.

#Girlcrush

Here are some of Yi Kyung’s looks in the drama that I like. I must applaud their stylist for the drama because her looks are consistent all throughout. I’ll also be posting pictures of Doo Rim impersonating Yi Kyung, since she did also borrowed her style when she played her.

Look 1 – Furry Sweaters

Not actually sure anybody could pull this off outside Korea. But if I were living in a cold country like Korea, I would also wrap myself in soft furry sweaters to keep me warm.






Look 2 – Tweed

Tweed always looks elegant and Yi Kyung loves wearing them. Is it me but isn't it like an unspoken rule that those who wear tweed in dramas are rich people?

Look at Doo Rim's face!She was thinking how Kang Joo is such a snob and a jerk here. Kekeke.




This one is my favorites. She wore it during the first press conference. 

Look 3 – Coats and Blazers

She has the prettiest coats and blazers. She loves them with fur or with blings.

Love this Houndstooth blazer.



She wore this in episode 14. Stalker much, Yi Kyung? But nice coat btw!



I was really feeling this moment and even got teary eyed while watching Kang Joo and Doo Rim stare at each other, but I still couldn't help but think that Damn, Yi Kyung's got really great legs!





Look 4 – Bejeweled dresses or Paired with Bling







 Love this, love the lace dress and necklace!




 Look 5 – Homewear


Even the clothes she wears at home are still fashionable! 


Never crossed my mind to wear cut-outs at home, but why the heck not?


So which one of Yi Kyung's look is your favorite? :)

4 comments:

  1. <3<3<3 keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes gud at picking her outfits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I loved her outfits specially the coats! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is the stylist and where can we shop to find some of these outfits?

    ReplyDelete