Thursday, April 10, 2014

Emergency Couple - Moments by Ana


I know I said that it was my final write up for EC but because my initial plan was to write about sweet, sad and hilarious moments I might as well use some of the screen caps I spent almost a whole night working on. So join me in remembering, let’s laugh, cry (or at least remember being sad) and be in love again with our Emergency Couple…..


Let’s start on some heart tugging moments….



Some of the scenes that made me sad or made me feel for the characters. I already wrote about the tear inducer episodes 16 and 17 so you know that those were sad episodes and will not anymore mention moments from those.












The first one I remember was when Chang Min sang “Should I say I love you again by Kim Dong Ryul” (Side comment: Answer Me 1997 fans would have recognized this song played in Ep 13 when Yoon Jae and Shi Won saw each other again after 7(?) years).  In this scene Chang Min decided to give Jin Hee space because she do not believe that they can still make it again. After Chang Min sang Jin Hee was shown tearing up too….


The next one was when Sung Sook (Chang Min’s mom) gave up on her obsession to marry Chang Min to somebody from  a rich/prominent family and just let her son do the choosing.  It took a death to happen for this woman to realize her faults and so after all the pain she caused Jin Hee this proud woman finally bowed down and said sorry and gave her blessing to JineHee.

Some of the hilarious scenes….


After a night of drinking with Chang Min, Jin Hee woke up naked beside Chang Min and they both screamed. More than hilarious I thought it was incredulous for them to scream when all throughout the episode they were trying to get back together.




The scenes when Jin Hee was trying to get back with Chang Min were mostly hilarious because her methods were a bit well UN-Jin Hee. The things we do for love ………crazy!



The cute and sweet scenes….

The grocery scene of Chun Soo and JiHye is really cute and sweet….





I love the scene of Chun Soo and JiHye’s daughter. I’m sure many of you can relate, you also want JiHye and Chun Sootogether and you also admire JiHye’s patience (sigh).



The “Im starting to fall in love with you scenes between Ah Reum and Yong Gyu”. I think Yong Gyu is so cute in her crush with Ah Reum and it’s nice that his feelings are finally being reciprocated.







And lastly our Emergency Couple.









No need for more words, I’m sure like me you feel the love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment