Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Seo In Guk cast as male lead in "High School King" by Fangirl Ciel


What a beautiful way to start the morning!

My favorite leading man Seo In Guk is cast in tvN's new drama High School King (working English title).
"High School King is a romantic comedy set in Poong Jin High School, where Seo In Guk’s character, Lee Min Suk, is a popular striker for his hockey team. He is described as a confident and reckless character, who somehow ends up substituting for his older brother at a IT company as the head of the Planning department."


I can't wait for this drama! Finally, Seo In Guk becomes a male lead again. I feel like I've been waiting for the longest time.  While it was nice to have him back as a second male in Master's Sun, well it's not exactly the same right.

The only thing I'm hesitant about this drama is that it's a noona Romance. Awww drama gods, why??? I am not a fan of noona romance, especially if the age gap is huge. So far, the only noona drama that I've liked was Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, where the age gap isn't bad at all. I am hoping that it'll be same for this drama.

The female lead was already cast, to be played by Lee Hana, whom I never heard or seen before. Which doesn't matter as long as she'll have sizzling chemistry with Seo In Guk.


Please drama gods, let this drama be good. Please.

Source 1 & 2

2 comments:

  1. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. dallas small business seo consultant

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.fiverr.com/jj_seoservice SEO Service Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete